Thanks for helping My Itchy Travel Feet celebrate five years on the internet by entering the May giveaways.
And the winners are:
- The California Directory of Fine Wineries: Central Coast went to Christine V. from Pleasantville NY.
- The Best Road Trips Book from Lonely Planet went to Suzanne Fluhr from Philadelphia, PA
- The Ladies Scottevest Travel Vest went to Karen Rinker from Corning, CA
- The Kauai Trailblazer Guide (newsletter giveaway) went to Candace Pfeifer from Oakland, NJ
- A $100 TownePlace Suites Marriott gift card went to Gregory Zack from New York, NY
- QuickPod Expolorer II went to Cathy Severson from Prescott Valley, AZ
- Pin to win Kuru shoes: A pair of Kuru Shoes goes to Gena Rasmussen from Belgrade, Montana
We appreciate all of your support. Thanks again for reading. We hope our boomer travel adventures inspire your next trip.
A boomer travel and lifestyle authority who is exploring the world one activity at a time. Besides writing and publishing My Itchy Travel Feet, she also writes about boomer travel for My Well-Being Powered by Humana, Make It Missoula and is the author of My Itchy Travel Feet: Breathtaking Adventure Vacation Ideas.