Are you a media representative looking to connect your client with the baby boomer travel market? At My Itchy Travel Feet, baby boomers are our specialty. However, we don’t publish content based upon press releases.
Donna L. Hull writes about active boomer travel from her personal travel experiences while Alan Hull documents the adventures with photography and videos. We show boomers what it’s like to go there and do that. My Itchy Travel Feet focuses on international and domestic destinations, soft adventure, luxury travel, boutique accommodations, luxury and small ship cruising, hiking, 4-wheel driving adventures, road trips, and off-the-beaten path locations and experiences. We also report on travel products and planning tools.
Looking for more information about us? Download our comprehensive media kit.
What can you expect from our participation in a media trip?
We arrive on time and ready to work, so that we can provide an honest appraisal to our readers. If our experience is a bad one, we’ll communicate that to you. While Donna reports on travel experiences as she sees it, bashing is not her style.
Our marketing strategy for press and familiarization trips:
- Tweeting during the trip to Donna’s 8,642 followers
- Posting photographs and comments about the trip on our Facebook page (4,752 fans)
- Publishing articles at My Itchy Travel Feet on the completion of the trip
- Mentioning the trip in our monthly baby boomer travel newsletter (706 email subscribers)
- Broadcasting article publication to 711 Feedburner subscribers
- Syndication of selected articles at AZ Voices.com (Arizona Republic Newspaper online site).
Although we often travel as a team, Donna is also available to attend media trips in her capacity as a travel writing professional.
Do you have a travel related product to introduce to our baby boomer audience?
My Itchy Travel Feet publishes product reviews that Donna and/or Alan have personally tried. Although we report our honest opinion, bashing is not our style. In conjunction with the review, we like to offer the product to our readers as a contest prize. This page describes our contest rules.
How do we conduct product reviews?
- Publishing the review at My Itchy Travel Feet
- Tweeting the review to Donna’s 8,642 followers
- Posting the review at our Facebook page (4,752 fans)
- Broadcasting the review’s publication to 711 Feedburner subscribers
- Registering the review contest at online sweepstakes sites.
- Providing viewing statistics to you at the end of the contest that include number of comments, page views and trackbacks
Would you like to discuss a trip or product review? We’re happy to answer your questions or provide more blog statistics. Please contact Donna.