Baby boomer travelers, why would you want to become our fan on Facebook? After all, you’re reading valuable content right here on this page. Because, we’ll be bringing you even more travel information. Take a look at why you should click the fan button:
- To learn news related to baby boomer travel. We’ll be posting links to other sites and news articles on our wall that we think baby boomers travelers ought to know.
- To ask questions. Our Facebook page is the perfect place to ask your baby boomer travel questions. Write them on our wall or post a question in the Discussion section. We’ll find the answers for you.
- To learn about travel deals. If you read our About page, then you know that the content included here is from our personal trips. We don’t publish articles based upon press releases. But, on a daily basis, we receive notifications on travel deals, which you might help you plan an exciting adventure. So, My Itchy Travel Feet will be posting the best ones on our Facebook page.
- To read about our trips as they are happening. We’ll publish short blurbs on our Facebook page, sharing quick notes as we travel. Of course you’ll find comprehensive articles later at My Itchy Travel Feet.
- To view more photos and videos from our trips. We’ll be posting photos categorized by trip to make it easy for you to view a specific travel experience.
Have we convinced you? There’s a Facebook icon over on the right-hand side. Click to be our fan and join the baby boomer travel fun. Or press the fan button when visiting our page.