Saturday’s scene: Sunset at Strawberry Hill

2011/04/02by Donna Hull

oregon-beach-sunset-strawberry-hill

While on a private photo workshop with Marc Adamus, Alan captured this sunset shot at Strawberry Hill on the Oregon Coast, south of Lincoln City between Yachats and Florence. We had just completed scrambling up from a self-made trail which was a challenge for this active baby boomer. But click on this photo of colors reflecting on the rocks to see why I thought the trip down the steep bank was worth it. Have you visited Strawberry Hill? Post your comment to share the experience with us.

April 2, 2011 at 4:44 pm

Just gorgeous. I wish I was on that beach right now.

April 2, 2011 at 4:50 pm

Me too, Jane!

Sonya April 2, 2011 at 5:42 pm

Beautiful sunset makes me want to head to the Oregon Coast.

April 2, 2011 at 5:46 pm

The Oregon coast is beautiful. Here’s another favorite sunset shot
from Cape Kiwanda: http://myitchytravelfeet.com/2010/05/01/saturdays-scene-cape-kiwanda-sunset-photo/

Kristen April 4, 2011 at 10:39 am

I’ve never been to the Oregon coast, but I’ve always wanted to–your picture is convincing me all the more. Gorgeous.

April 4, 2011 at 11:29 am

Kristen, I hope you have a chance to visit the Oregon coast. When you
do, be sure to come back here to tell us about it.

Sheryl April 13, 2011 at 1:32 am

I’d love to visit the Oregon coast – especially if I get to see scenes like this. Just beautiful!

April 13, 2011 at 2:25 am

As a former East coaster (well really Southern beaches), I find the
rugged coast to be rugged but beautiful.

luxury kenya safaris June 27, 2011 at 7:16 am

Its

Tanzania safaris June 27, 2011 at 7:24 am

Hello its very nice article,an the pics of the article is also very nice and attractive.Its so cool,charming,clam,relax picture.Other pics also nice.Keep sharing with us.

London walks June 28, 2011 at 5:29 am

Its very nice scene of the sunset.I love to visit on this site.This is the best picture rather  than other pics.Keep sharing with us.

London rnb clubs June 28, 2011 at 9:44 am

Its very lovely sunset scene.I like this article so much.Other collection is nice but the sunset pic is the best picture.I have no words for this sweet moment.Keep it up.