Love it or hate it, the holidays are just around the corner. Are you looking for travel gifts for the boomer on your holiday list? I, personally, have a love/hate relationship with holiday shopping. I lack the patience to go shopping malls or anywhere else, but I’m really getting into shopping online these days.
With that in mind, I have found some great ideas for this year’s list of 20 boomer traveler gifts for under $20. These items were chosen for their usefulness as well as their affordability. There’s plenty of ideas for that on-the-go traveler in your life. And hey, if you buy one or two things for yourself – even better.
1. Zoevan Waterproof Organizer ($8.68) is a brilliant way to keep you makeup or shower bottles organized without leaking all over the place.
2. Skinfun Facial Brush ($13.99). Traveling is not always kind to the skin, especially when on the road for long periods of time. Use this travel facial brush to keep your skin healthy and bright, no matter where you are.
3. Silicone Cosmetic Containers ($9.98) are really outstanding travel containers in that their wide twist tops make them easy to clean between trips.
4. Wine Slippers ($18.99). Need we say more?
5. Selah Fasion Shawl and Scarf ($19.00) is not only a beautiful lightweight piece of clothing, it can be arranged in any number of configurations from a scarf or shawl to vest or shrug.
6. Foot Massage Ball ($9.97) lets you treat your feet right after a long day of exploring a new city.
7. Tartan Blanket Scarf and Blanket ($11.69) is a great way to stay warm and stylish while on the road.
8. Travel Pendant ($14.95) is a simple way to show your love of world travel.
9. Travel Door Alarm and Flashlight ($8.82) keeps you safe and sound while getting a good nights rest in any type of lodging.
10. Coloring the West ($8.99). Straight from Donna’s travels throughout various U.S. Western destinations, Coloring the West is a great way to pass the time on any layover or just enjoy with a nice cup of coffee while travel daydreaming.
13. Toupons Fanny Pack ($19.99) is not only stylish, it’s just the right size to compliment a nice dinner outfit when you don’t want to carry a large purse.
14. Infinity Scarves ($9.99) with zippers are all the rage when it comes to lightweight travel clothing. Hide your passport inside that baby and you’re ready to go!
15. RFID BLocking Wallet ($11.99) is an attractive wallet that not only has enough space for your cards and cash, but has the rfid blocking feature that can really makes a difference between a good trip and a disaster.
16. Rose and Pomegranate Eye Cream ($17.99). Say goodbye to flaky traveler’s skin with this all-natural moisturizing cream.
17. Collapsible Water Bottle ($19.95). Easy to fill and fold up when empty, this bottle is a must have item for on-the-go travelers.
18. Single Serve Coffee Brew Buddy ($7.00) is the perfect gift for the traveling coffee lover in your life.
19. Apexel 4 in 1 Iphone Camera Accessories ($17.99) is perfect for the phone camera enthusiasts. It comes with a 12x zoom telephoto lens with manual focus ring, fisheye lens, as well as two macro and wide angle lenses.
20. Waterproof Foldable Tote Bag ($12.99). It’s always handy to have a few foldable bags on hand in case you need another carry-on or over-night bag.
Need some more travel gift ideas? Check out all of our Travel Gifts Lists for the active boomer traveler!
Save to Pinterest
Pin our budget travel gifts suggestions to your holiday gift ideas board!
Disclosure: I have included Amazon links to some of the products on this list for your convenience. However My Itchy Travel Feet does receive a small percentage for purchases made at Amazon.com.