Ten Luxury Gifts for Travelers Updated: 05.01.2018
Luxury travel means different things to different people, but no matter what our individual tastes may be, we can all use some great travel accessories when on the road. If you’re looking to go to the practical side of gift-giving, make sure to check out this year’s 20 under $20 travel gift guide. But … if you’re looking for something very special for that discerning explorer in your life, this is the gift guide for you!
1. Whiskey Bauble Tree Ornaments could just be the most perfect gift for someone who needs a bit of liquid strength to get through the holidays.
2. Shoulder Back Shiatsu Massager is a sure way to put a smile on any traveler’s face. Hauling around luggage, cameras and just hitting the streets can wreak havoc on the shoulders and this massager is there to save the day!
3. Phone Charging Passport Holder Travel is a sharp way to carry all the important travel documents in one place, and charge your phone on the go.
4. Fitbit Wristband is a wonderful way to keep fit on the road. The sleek new model and color selection (we love the teal!) lets this fitness tracker pull double duty as a fashion accessory.
5. Vetelli Leather Toiletry Bag screams old world sophistication, doesn’t it?
6. Compass Necklace is a sweet way to support that traveler who’s either just setting out to see the world or an experienced traveler just looking for a little direction in life.
7. Egyptian Cotton His & Hers Waffle Robes. These super smooth robes are the perfect way to unwind after a long day of exploration.
8. Helly Hansen Jacket is a stylish jacket that is waterproof, windproof and breathable – just perfect for off-the-beaten-path travel in style!
9. Local Box is an inventive way to bring the joys of travel to someone who may not be able to see all the beautiful places in the world. Filled with local treats, this is a great gift idea!
10. Sunglass and Jewelry Travel Case is a wonderfully handy item that can store jewelry and sunglasses – both of which have a tendency to get lost while traveling.
Need some more travel gift ideas? Check out all of our Travel Gifts Lists for the active boomer traveler!