Well, it looks like there’s just no way around it: February is the romance month and that’s that. No matter how much we complain about the forced aspect of the big V day, I think it’s safe to say that most of us enjoy the “holiday,” even if only for the seasonal candy benefits that go along with it, right?
Of course, if you’re one of those who likes to get a little romantical these days, that’s even better. More power to you! As an extra bonus for you, these days there’s always a little extra technology to help Cupid’s arrows flow in a more streamlined and efficient manner: Romance Apps. Yes, there is an app for that crazy thing we call love and we’ve chosen a great list of what we think could make your special day even more romantic.
1. Valentine’s Day Recipes is a great option for those looking for love through a stomach. Or something like that? Anyway, if you’re looking to impress that special someone with your cooking skills, but lack a bit of creativity in the kitchen, this app is chock full of romantic recipes. Available for purchase at the App Store and on Google Play.
2. PortaPoet lets you impress your better half by creating romantic poems and using your personal photos as the background art. With a large arsenal of vocabulary, you can drag around a number of words to put them in the perfect romantic order you think will win his or her heart and bam! True love! Available for purchase at the App Store.
3. Hawaii Revealed lets you explore the most beautiful, romantic places located in Hawaii. Sure, not all of us can jet off to romantic Hawaii for Valentine’s Day, but if you’re looking to make a big statement or say, pop the question, Hawaii is the place to be.Available for purchase at the App Store and Google Play.
4. The Love and Romance Collection is a lifesaver for anyone who tends to get a little tongue tied when it comes to sweet nothings. Whether you need a little romantic inspiration for whispering or writing, this app lets you choose from Romantic Ideas, Love Poems, Love Songs, Love Stories, Valentine Day Poems, Valentine Quotes, Love SMS, Romantic Poems, etc. to find just that right way of saying, I love you. Available for purchase at the App Store and Google Play.
5. Happy Couples app lets couples see just how much they know about each other. The app offers free “love quizzes” to see if you are both in sync. Available for purchase at the App Store and Google Play.
Need an app for getting there? You’ll find it in our Travel Apps For Your Next Trip ebook!
Do you have any big plans for the big V day? Join the conversation at the My Itchy Travel Feet page on Facebook or send us an email with your comments or questions.